Loving what is- lies and pain

I'm reading "Loving What Is" by Byron 

Katie she is talking to a lady who feels rejected by her son through the 4 questions. 

1. Is it true?

  1. Can I absolutely know that it's true?
  2. How do I react when I think that thought? 
  3. Who would I be without this thought? And then...Turn it around


And she says to the women- "Pain is the signal that you're confused, that you're in a lie." 🤯


Taking your thoughts through the 4 questions gives you clarity to help you see reality. You can go inside and attack what others say or think about you and keep your lack of awareness, or you can go inside and search for a new truth that will set you free. (Pg.42) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polly Pocket Birthday Party

Gratitude

Grandma Carol and the Bear