Paisley’s spelling

3/10/21

I know Paisley struggles with spelling but she’s only in 2nd grade so I don’t expect it to be too great. But tonight we had some friends over and she got upset and went and wrote in her diary to help her process the emotions. I came across it and took a look at what she wrote and I can only make out parts of it because I know the context (Her friend was giving them scores as they did gymnastics moves) But lots of it is gibberish to me. This is the first time I’ve been able to see what her true writing is. The only time she writes is for school and she’s always asking how to spell or looking around to copy the words. This was TOTALLY me as a young girl through high school! It wasn’t until middle of college that everything just started clicking and getting easier and I still heavily rely on auto correct or spell check. So maybe I should be getting her help? Here’s a Picture of her writing 



“Hey diary, I have my friends over ____ we’re playing gymnastics. I’m the best but my sister is winning but I’m a master. so my BFF was going to prank me with a toy snake Now they’re going____ ____ ____ then we ___ ____ but it was boring at school ____ ____ ____  going to prank my sister see you _____ tomorrow my friend ___ recess ____


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polly Pocket Birthday Party

Gratitude

Grandma Carol and the Bear